Friday, November 21, 2008

Day Eighteen

The menu system is in, though I only have the main menu functional right now. The world map is up and running, models are in and outlined and animating perfectly. My asset managing class is becoming a catchall for model, animation and texture handling, which I guess is what I built it for, but it's getting cluttered, I should organize and comment it. Next up, the game character class, which will handle class, skills, stats, etc. And also the battle map, which should be easy since map loading is already functioning under the asset manager. Screens!




Well, "screen" at least. That's the world map there, and inset is a fade between the main character model and it's wireframe. Only the hexes around your immediate position highlight, when they do the name of the area us displayed on the bottom left. Well, that's it for now, I'm at about the halfway mark, wish me luck!

No comments: